Whatever your activity is, whether it's hiking on the trail, riding on a bike, or working in the yard, we have a wool sock that will meet all of your needs. American Trench took American sourced merino wool which is soft, warm, and moisture wicking, and then we added anti-microbial silver in the heel and toe to really kill the odor. This is a sock you can wear for days if needed. The interior of the sock is terry knit, with big loops of soft merino that create a nice padded layer of comfort and warmth. This is a rugged style boot sock, but it's not too thick, it will fill out your shoes or boots without crunching your feet.
- One size, stretches to mid calf, stays up really well. The addition of spandex keeps the sock on the leg.
- This is a rugged style boot sock, but it's not too thick, it will fill out your shoes or boots without crunching your feet.
- The durable, heavy duty knit cushion sole is very comfortable for walking, hiking and other activities.
- USA grown and spun merino wool with real silver
- 61% merino wool, 21% Nylon, 14% Acrylic Spandex, 3% Anti-microbial Silver, 1% Spandex
- Machine wash, tumble dry